LW 1503 is the most demanded wet polisher in the industry. It is a compact, but powerful workhorse. Due to its light weight and portability, this product has become the “de facto” standard for all WET polishers. The LW 1503 is frequently used to polish surfaces and edges of natural stone (sink holes, counter top edges, and other small stone surfaces).
- Water Disbursement Nozzle
- Brush Cap Guard protects brushes from water
- New and improved GFCI cord.™
*Velcro™ backing pads and diamond resin polishing pads are to be purchased separately.
- Quick-action, brass coupling: for 1/2” lego connector for water hoses
- Tool fixture: 5/8-11 UNC spindle thread
- Quality shut-off carbon brushes: protects the motor against damage
- Carbon holder covers: to protect the carbons from water and dirt
- Transmission: well sized and especially robust
- GFCI operator protector circuit breaker: integrated in cord
- Central water supply: for wet grinding of granite and marble
|Max. disc diameter||5″|
|Speed, without load||3,700 RPM|
|Power input||7.4 AMP|
|Power output||500 Watts|