TruTool HD 1813 features 2 speeds and has 21 torque levels as well as drill and hammer drill settings. The machine gives you max. torques of 25 Nm (soft) and 56.5 Nm (hard). The powerful machine has a 13 mm quick-action drill chuck and stroke rates of 9,520 or 32,300 per minute. Use the machine to drill and screw in metal, wood, and masonry as well as for thread and starting hole drillings in metal. Due to the soft grip and light and compact design, you can work without fatigue.
- 40% more battery life – Brushless motors have a high power density and ensure above average battery life per charge.
- Powerful and safe – The powerful 2-speed gearbox features a screw-quick-stop function.
- Freely changeable and compatible – Battery device and charger can be used with all current TRUMPF 18 V Li-ion battery machines.
- Ergonomic and comfortable – The soft grip enables low-vibration operation and ensures a safe machine stop.
- Perfectly positioned – Integrated LED lighting enables sufficient lighting for your workspace.
- Practical detail – The belt clip can be fixed to the left or the right to suit your needs which makes working easier.
|Quick clamping drill chuck||13 mm|
|Max. drilling-Ø, steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling-Ø, wood||32 mm|
|Max. drilling Ø masonry||13 mm|
|Torque levels||21 + Bohren + Schlagbohren|
|Max. torque (soft/hard)||25 Nm / 56.5 Nm|
|Engraved number (1st/2nd gear)||0 – 9520 1/min / 0 – 32300 1/min|
|Idle speed (1st/2nd gear)||0 – 560 1/min / 0 – 1900 1/min|
|Number of gears||2|
|Weight (with 5 Ah rechargable battery)||2 kg|
|Weight (with 2 Ah rechargable battery)||1.7 kg|