With the TruTool S 160, you are perfectly equipped for processing sheet metal in the range of 0.06 inches mild steel. The professional machine is also extremely well-suited for work with stainless steel. As a result of the short design and compact shearing head, the TruTool S 160 is the smallest and most flexible shear in its power class.
- Unbeatable handling – The machine is not only easy to handle – its size is also unbeatable with compact dimensions of 9.5 x 5 inches.
- Lightweight at 3.5 lbs. – With its the low machine weight, the TruTool S 160 enables you to work precisely and comfortably – even when cutting in an upside-down position.
- Tight curves – The flexible TruTool S 160 is capable of cutting even the smallest radii from 0.6 inches, doing so effortlessly and with a perfect cut.
- Long cutter service life – Long service life and low operating costs as a result of the of 4-way cutter rotation.
- Long service life – Low operating costs as a result of the 4-way cutter rotation.
|Maximum sheet thicknesses|
|Maximum sheet thickness, steel up to 400 N/mm²||1.6 mm|
|Maximum sheet thickness, steel up to 600 N/mm²||1.2 mm|
|Maximum sheet thickness, steel up to 800 N/mm²||1 mm|
|Maximum sheet thickness, aluminum up to 250 N/mm²||2 mm|
|Smallest radius||15 mm|
|Working Speed||8 m/min – 12 m/min|
|Stroke rate with nominal load||4800 RPM|
|Starting hole diameter||27 mm|
|Nominal power consumption||350 W|
|Weight without cable||1.6 kg|