The TruTool C 200 Li-ion 18 V rechargeable battery features an open cutting head. This allows you to pull the machine out of the sheet easily. A chip clipper is not necessary. The steel cutting head is powerful and robust. You can achieve an extraordinary amount of power when cutting spiral ducts. The tool set used for spiral ducts, which consists of toothed cutting blades and a robust SC cutter, is capable of fold thicknesses of up to 3.6 mm with mild steel and enables both longitudinal sections and cross-sections. We offer you a further 5 sets to broaden the range of application options. This enables you to place the focus on cutting quality, speed, performance on curves, or the material.
- Perfectly combined – Three different cutting blades combined with the right cutter ensure even greater specialization.
- Extremely powerful – The 18 V battery machine separates mild steel sheet thicknesses of up to 2 mm, fold thicknesses up to 3.6 mm, and even stainless steel sheets up to 1.5 mm.
- Nice and easy: without chip clipper – The open cutting head enables you to pull the machine easily out of the sheet.
- Maximum battery life – The rechargeable battery achieves a runtime that is up to 60% longer due to the Power-Head-Technology and brushless motor.
- For comfortable operation – A soft grip ensures low-vibration machine control. The machine is thereby extremely compact and light.
|Maximum sheet thicknesses|
|Spiral duct steel 400 N/mm²||4 x 0,9 / 6 x 0,6 mm|
|Spiral duct steel 600 N/mm²||4 x 0,6 mm|
|Smallest radius||150 mm|
|Working Speed||3 m/min – 10 m/min|
|Starting hole diameter||8 mm|
|Weight (with 2 Ah rechargable battery)||2.3 kg|
|Weight (with 4 Ah rechargable battery)||2.6 kg|